Cinnamon Roll Style Mug Cake
November 23, 2022 - By Anick Vézina
Have you heard of Mug cakes? This practical, simple, and quick trend is perfect for those who have a sweet tooth, but don’t feel like baking a whole cake! This cinnamon roll style version is sure to satisfy those with a sweet tooth! And, great news, it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and cooks in 60 seconds in the microwave!
Quantity: 1 portion
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute
Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Soy
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. (2,5 ml) cinnamon or apple pie spice mix
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar-free fortified soy beverage or milk
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) vegetable oil
- In a medium cup, combine dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon).
- Add liquid ingredients (soy beverage, vegetable oil) and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, then enjoy your cinnamon roll style mug cake!
Other note: Can be enjoyed with applesauce or Greek yogurt and dried fruits such as cranberries, raisins, etc.
You like desserts with spices like cinnamon? Try this gingerbread!
Nutritional values per serving: 290 calories | 39g carbohydrates | 2g fibers | 15g fat | 3g proteins
Cinnamon Roll Style Mug Cake is a post from Nautilus Plus. The Nautilus Plus blog aims to help people in their journey to fitness through articles on training, nutrition, motivation, exercise and healthy recipes.
Copyright © Nautilus Plus 2022
A session with a nutritionist will help you on your way!
Let's establish your nutritional goals together and get some expert advice!Make an appointment