Nautilus Plus Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
The following policies describe Nautilus Plus’ practices with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of information from users of Nautilus Plus products and services.
- Collection of Information
- Nautilus Plus collects a variety of information from the User, including personal information: last name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, city, province, country, etc., and information about the products and services purchased: the type of membership selected, the type of coaching session purchased, information about the User’s attendance at the Center, and the products and services purchased.
- Nautilus Plus collects information while browsing its Web site: The User may access and browse the Nautilus Plus Web site without providing any Personal Information. However, in order to use some of the features available on this site, such as newsletter subscriptions and promotions, the User must provide certain personal information (including first name, last name and e-mail address). The personal information collected on this site is used only for the purposes clearly stated at the time of the request for information.
- Use of Information
- Nautilus Plus uses the information collected in the course of its business relationship with its customers to analyze, manage, improve, and personalize its services, to process payments, to manage subscriptions, to communicate with the User about its services, promotional offers, and the like, to prevent and identify illegal activities, and to enforce its regulations in this regard.
- Nautilus Plus does not collect personal information automatically, but combines non-personal information collected automatically (via cookies, for example) with personal information you have previously provided to us.
- Sharing of information
- The information provided is used by Nautilus Plus to help make decisions about new products and services to offer, to improve the quality of the service offered, and to enhance the experience of browsing our website.
- Service Providers: Firms that handle transactions/payments as well as marketing, advertising and communications. As part of this service, these providers may have access to user information, but are not authorized to disclose it and its use is strictly limited to the purpose of providing their services.
- Profile and Account
- Once logged into the Nautilus Plus Customer Area, the User may access his/her account directly without having to enter his/her password. The purpose of this feature is to facilitate access to the User’s account. Unless the user logs out, he or she will be able to log back in without entering a password. Authentication is done through the Hexfit service provider.
- Options and settings
- Promotional emails: When purchasing a subscription, the user decides whether they want to receive promotional emails. If the User no longer wishes to receive promotional emails, they can unsubscribe by sending a message to customer service at email@example.com or by contacting their branch directly. However, the billing, account status or payment method email service will continue.
- To change personal and payment information, the User must contact Nautilus Plus Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the branch directly.
- You have the right to request and receive access to your Personal Information, or to correct or update any obsolete or inaccurate Personal Information that we hold about you. We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Nautilus Plus uses reasonable administrative, logical, and physical measures to protect Personal Information collected from loss, theft, or unauthorized use.
- Nautilus Plus will update its policy to comply with the law and new requirements issued. Members are encouraged to check the Policy at any time for the most current version.
- If users of Nautilus Plus products and services have any questions, they can send a message to email@example.com. The person in charge of the policy concerning the protection of personal information and data confidentiality is Martin Légaré.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter and promotional emails at any time by clicking here.
Users of Nautilus Plus products and services may contact us by mail at 3550 1st Street, Saint-Hubert, Quebec, J3Y 8Y5, Canada.
Find my Nautilus
A network of centers across QuebecFind my gym
Unlimited selection of group classes for all fitness levels!Classes schedule