Sheet Pan Thyme Chicken and Grilled Vegetables
September 13, 2023 - By Anaïs Duval-Violton
Sheet pan meals have grown in popularity in recent years, and no wonder! They save on prep time and clean-up time! Here’s a recipe for sheet pan thyme-flavored chicken, accompanied by grilled vegetables. This all-in-one recipe is perfect for a quick, easy, and nutritious lunch or dinner.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 800g chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (15 ml) paprika powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium eggplant, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- ½ lb (450g) new potatoes, halved
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place rack in center.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, pepper and garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, vegetables, and potatoes. Add oil and spice mixture to bowl and mix well.
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add thyme sprigs last.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked throughout and lightly browned, and vegetables are tender.
- Remove thyme sprigs and serve.
You like sheet pan dinner? Try this recipe:
Nutritional values per serving: 345 calories | 14g fat | 22g carbohydrates | 5g fiber | 33g protein
Sheet Pan Thyme Chicken and Grilled Vegetables is a post from Nautilus Plus. The Nautilus Plus blog aims to help people in their journey to fitness through articles on training, nutrition, motivation, exercise and healthy recipes.
Copyright © Nautilus Plus 2023
A session with a nutritionist will help you on your way!
Let's establish your nutritional goals together and get some expert advice!Make an appointment