There are numerous apple crisp recipes, but this one is simply delicious! In addition to being easy to make, it requires few ingredients. It’s a perfect dessert for when you are craving for a sweet touch!
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 40-50 minutes
- ½ cup (125 ml) quick oats
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 25 ml non-hydrogenated margarine
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
- 4 McIntosh apples, cut thin
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crispy topping. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the cinnamon, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Add the apples and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the apples in individual bowls. Cover with the crispy topping. Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes (check with a toothpick to see if the apples are well-cooked). Cool down and serve warm.
Nutritional values per serving: 230 calories, 41 g carbs, 7 g fat, 5 g protein
Did you like this apple crisp recipe? Why not try a similar recipe, but as a snack? Try these delicious apple crisp muffins, recipe available on our Ultime Fit platform!