Workout Motivation Tips – numbers 1 through 20
In my humble opinion, working out should be part of your basic hygiene routine, like taking a shower and brushing your teeth. We don’t analyse or question it, we just do it, it’s as simple as that.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work out that way in our day-to-day. We all have moments where working out would take a back seat to…anything! That little voice inside us saying that we don’t have the time, that we’re too tired, that we don’t feel like straining ourselves today.
Plus, with the summer season upon us, the gym workout can easily go out the window! What you need is a little push. Here then is a list of motivation tips that you should print out and refer to when motivation is dwindling.
20 motivation tips
- I deserve some « ME » time.
- I feel a sense of pride after a workout.
- Better a short workout than no workout.
- I need to unwind.
- My friend/buddy is waiting for me at the gym, gotta go.
- This evening, while relaxing on the couch, I will feel a sense of accomplishment.
- I will feel so much better afterwards.
- I’ll be one step closer to my goal.
- It’s been two days since my last workout, I’ve got to go.
- I’ll sleep so much better tonight.
- I’m fortunate to have a healthy body that allows me to be active.
- I never regret a workout.
- My personal trainer will be proud of me.
- My Zumba instructor will be glad to see me.
- I can’t wait to wear my new gym outfit.
- Success is no accident, it’s the result of dedication and hard work.
- It’s an investment in my health.
- It’ll give my immune system a boost.
- I want to perform well at hockey/tennis/skiing/my next running event, etc.
- I want to reach 100% of my goal on my Fitbit®/Polar monitor.
For some poeple, there is no thought process whatsoever, on the contrary, « don’t think about it, just go for it! ». And, when motivation wanes, this is my mentra : « Just do it »! How about you, do you have any tips you’d like to share?