Brie stuffed chicken
July 13, 2012 - By Karine Larose, M.Sc.
Here is a delicious recipe from my book “10-4: Perdre 10 livres en 4 semaines.” Bon appétit!
303 calories, 8 g carbohydrates, 29 g proteins, 16 g fat
2-3 oz (90 g) each skinless boneless chicken breasts
3 oz (90 g) Brie cheese
2 tbsp (30 ml) dried cranberries
2 chopped green onions
Black pepper to taste
1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
- On a cutting board, flatten the chicken breasts.
- Melt the Brie cheese in a micro-wave oven at low.
- In a bowl, mix the melted cheese, dried cranberries, green onions, and pepper.
- Spread half of the mixture on each chicken breast and roll tightly. Secure with string.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and sear each chicken roll for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the rolls to a lightly oiled ovenproof dish and cook at 425°F for about 20 minutes.
Serve with (1 portion)
· ¼ cup (60 ml) steamed broccoli
· 4 cherry tomatoes, halved, drizzled with 1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil and with 1 tsp (5 ml) honey
· 3 dried figs
Brie stuffed chicken is a post from Nautilus Plus. The Nautilus Plus blog aims to help people in their journey to fitness through articles on training, nutrition, motivation, exercise and healthy recipes.
Copyright © Nautilus Plus 2012
A session with a nutritionist will help you on your way!
Let's establish your nutritional goals together and get some expert advice!Make an appointment