The Best Recipes of 2014
January 8, 2015 - By Sophie Blais
In this new year of 2015, we present you with the best and most popular recipes from the I’m Taking Charge blog. Have you tried them? Which ones did you fall for?
- Chicken rigatoni with rosée sauce
- Salmon tartare with cranberries and spicy mayo
- Healthy oven-baked crabcake
- Breakfast toast
- Healthy chocolate Christmas cookies
- Healthy salad dressings
- Warm & crunchy goat cheese salad
- Barbecue chicken quesadilla
- Asian-style coconut chicken thighs
- Flank steak with couscous and cauliflower
The Best Recipes of 2014 is a post from Nautilus Plus. The Nautilus Plus blog aims to help people in their journey to fitness through articles on training, nutrition, motivation, exercise and healthy recipes.
Copyright © Nautilus Plus 2015
A session with a nutritionist will help you on your way!
Let's establish your nutritional goals together and get some expert advice!Make an appointment with a nutritionist