Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole
Here’s a quick and delicious 5-ingredient breakfast that includes vegetables to kick-start your day. Slice the sweet potatoes into julienne strips the evening before to speed things up in the morning!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
- 300 g (2.5 (diameter12.7 cm x 5.1 cm)) average-sized sweet potatoes sliced into julienne strips
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby kale, washed
- 60 g light feta, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) green onion
For 2 servings:
- Spray oil in a pan, add the sweet potatoes, and cook over medium heat for 8 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the baby kale and feta, and resume cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Space the potatoes throughout the pan before pouring the eggs over, and resume cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Add the green onions.
Nutritional values: calories 342 / carbs 33 g (6 g fibre) / fats 14 g / protein 22 g
Portions: 1.3 meat and alternatives / 1.5 starch / 1,2 vegetables