Nutrition Webinar Series
At peace with my food and my body
with Dorothée Buteau-Poulin Dt.P., M.Sc. (kinésiologie)
This webinar series proposes an approach based on intuitive eating and addresses the diet culture and its impact on individuals. It will help you reconnect with your body’s basic needs (physical, emotional and social), become more aware of your body’s signals and discover the pleasure of eating, and thus, to improve your relationship with food and your body.
*Webinars offered in French only.
OBJECTIVES of the webinars
- Understand the culture of diet and scientific facts about voluntary weight loss
- Learn to recognize and respond to the food police
- Better understand the internal signals regulating food intake and rediscover the pleasure of eating
- Develop tools other than food to experience feelings without guilt
- Learn to appreciate and respect your body
The webinar series includes
- 12 live online nutrition sessions, 30-45 minutes each, hosted by a nutritionist (available deferred for a 48-hour period)
- 12 weekly live Q&A periods following each of the nutrition sessions
- A complete guide for participants
- An exclusive access to the Facebook community, moderated by a nutritionist, where participants can connect, discuss and motivate each other
DATES AND PRICE
START OF WEBINARS: First session will take place on September 22, 2022.
The sessions will take place EVERY thursdays at 12:00, for 12 weeks.
END OF WEBINARS: The last session will take place on December 19, 2022.
$ 330+ taxes
Insurance receipts will be issuedReserve your place now
Dorothée Buteau-Poulin Dt.P., M.Sc. (kinésiologie)
A passionate Nutritionist and a holder of a Master’s degree in Kinesiology, Dorothée is driven by her desire to support her clients in making significant changes in their lifestyle and relationship with food. Her clients particularly appreciate her non-judgmental listening, her strategic planning of realistic goals, and her approach in exploring underlying motivations for change.
THE 10 PRINCIPLES OF INTUITIVE EATING
Discover the fundamental principles of intuitive eating in this information-packed video, hosted by our nutritionist Dorothée!
(video in French)