Nutrition Webinar Series
Navigating through the Nutritional Jungle
With dozens of diets to pick from, it can be hard to find your way and make an informed decision as to which method is the most appropriate for you. Interested in learning more about topics like ketogenic diets, fasting, vegetarianism, weight loss, sugar intake and more? This webinar will provide you with factual information and help you successfully manage your weight.
*Webinars offered in French only.
OBJECTIVES of the webinars
- Present and explain trendy diets in an objective and scientific way, so that the participant can make informed choices about his weight loss process.
- Understand the pros and cons of a given diet.
- Develop a critical sense regarding suggested diet types.
- Guide the participant in the adoption of healthy, realistic and sustainable eating habits for optimal medium and long-term weight management.
The webinar series includes
- Two sessions per week, including a nutrition session and a Q&A session.
- 12 live online nutrition sessions hosted by a nutritionist (available deferred for a 48-hour period)
- 12 weekly live Q&A sessions hosted by a nutritionist
- A complete guide for participants
- An exclusive access to the Facebook community where participants can connect, discuss and motivate each other.
DATES AND PRICE
START OF WEBINARS: First session will take place on October 23, 2021.
The sessions will take place EVERY s at and s at , for 12 weeks.
END OF WEBINARS: The last session will take place on October 23, 2021.
$ + taxes
Insurance receipts will be issued
new dates available soon
Véronique, a Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist since 2006, is a proud member of the Nautilus Plus team. With a vast experience in private practice, Véronique is recognized for her ability to popularize the science of nutrition and engage her clients. In her non-judgemental approach, she supports her clients through active listening while simplifying their journey in achieving their health goals. Her fields of intervention are diabetes, cardiovascular disease and weight management.