Nutrition Webinar Series
Light on the loss of food control
with Véronique Plante, Dt.P.
Do “food deviations” repeat themselves and become uncontrollable? Does guilt often accompany the consumption of food that is high in calories and/or sugar and/or fat? Have foods that are supposed to bring you pleasure become a source of anxiety, even of obsession?
Rest assured, you are not the cause of this “problem”. These loss of control and unhealthy relationships with food may be much more than a lack of willpower or motivation… If these thoughts sound familiar, this webinar series may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
*Webinars offered in French only.
OBJECTIVES of the webinars
- Understand the responsibility of dieting and food restriction in the development of a disordered relationship with food and/or body image.
- Define the characteristics of binge eating (loss of control and partial or total disconnection from reality) or a related eating disorder.
- Define the key steps in the healthy management of a troubled relationship with body and food (importance of the support of multidisciplinary professionals: doctor, psychologist, nutritionist and kinesiologist).
- Begin a non-judgmental approach to nutrition, with kindness, in order to better manage one’s “loss of food control”.
The webinar series includes
- Two sessions per week, including a nutrition session and a Q&A session.
- 12 live online nutrition sessions hosted by a nutritionist (available deferred for a 48-hour period)
- 12 weekly live Q&A sessions hosted by a nutritionist
- A complete guide for participants
- An exclusive access to the Facebook community where participants can connect, discuss and motivate each other.
DATES AND PRICE
START OF WEBINARS: First session will take place on September 29, 2021.
The sessions will take place EVERY wednesdays at 16:30 and fridays at 13:00, for 12 weeks.
END OF WEBINARS: The last session will take place on December 17, 2021.
$ 330+ taxes
Insurance receipts will be issuedReserve your place now
Véronique Plante, Dt.P.
Véronique, a Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist since 2006, is a proud member of the Nautilus Plus team. With a vast experience in private practice, Véronique is recognized for her ability to popularize the science of nutrition and engage her clients. In her non-judgemental approach, she supports her clients through active listening while simplifying their journey in achieving their health goals. Her fields of intervention are diabetes, cardiovascular disease and weight management.